Engineering - Equities - Flow Vol Desk Strat - Associate/Vice President - Hong Kong
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The candidate will sit within Asia Flow Vol Equities Strategies team. Closely working with the Flow Vol Trading desk, he or she will focus on the following themes:
- Automated pricing and workflows: pro-actively automate manual workflows and improve existing processes with particular focus on pricing automation, and business metrics.
- Modelling and prediction of pricing inputs (dividend, funding spread and volatility), design of workflow and automation tools to mark these inputs.
- Systematic and quantitative analysis of risk and flow of the franchise, driving business decision and the design of our platform.
- On-exchange algorithmic trading: design and optimization of derivatives market taking and market making trading algorithms
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent academic record (in a relevant quantitative field e.g. Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science)
- Strong analytical and programming skills.
- 3-7 years of experience in financial markets, preferably as a quantitative analyst
- Previous experience in a sales and trading desk environment, and relevant work experience in derivatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self- motivate, multi task and work independently Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top