Engineering - CCBD Technology - Marcus Scrum Master - Vice President - Chicago
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
This position is within the Consumer and Commercial banking division. Responsible for execution and delivery of platforms within agile framework. Responsible for analytical reporting, deliverable tracking, removal of blockers and escalation of issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Liaise with Product management and technology delivery teams to deliver product
• Prepare materials and participate in regular meetings with key stakeholders
• Provide frequent, scheduled report updates, including preparation of monthly leadership review packets and quarterly certification reports
• Monitor supporting systems to identify pending activities, risk map timelines, etc
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Previous vendor/product management experience preferred
• Strong organizational networking skills
• Ability to speak to internal clients and vendors with finesse, confidence and authority
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• 3+ years technology sector related skills to include demonstrated program management experience and understanding of vendor management fundamentals
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top