Engineering - CCBD Technology - Marcus DevOps technical support specialist - Associate - Bengaluru
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Goldman Sachs bank online deposits platform is a real time 24/7 online direct to consumer bank. The IT Support Analyst will work on the implementation, ongoing maintenance and operational/production support activities for the on-line banking platform and related IT systems. You will set the strategic direction for the maintenance and support of core banking and call center systems, liaise with IT leaders, vendors, project teams and business analysts to integrate new or enhanced application solutions into support processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Product testing and automation
• Liaise with key partners, both externally and internally
• Potential to grow into Jr. project manager/ System Analyst within the banking space.
• Monitor application status, connectivity, capacity, etc via internal monitoring systems.
• Aid in tools and system design.-Perform integration tasks such as application upgrades, configuration changes, etc.-Execute recovery procedure in a timely fashion when needed
• Enhance the monitoring process by documenting the handling instructions on issues lacking predefined actions.-Participate in production recovery drills.
• Other tasks to help improve the support process such as creating knowledge base for new applications.
• Provide the 1st line support for all bank operations to help facilitate growth of the Online Deposit Platform.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Basic *nix skills including scripting and basic networking skills
• Setup / configuration / monitoring / upgrading / performance (monitoring and tuning) of Servers, server connectivity, network, SSL Certs, DNS
• Should be able to work in a high pressure environment.
• Excellent analytical abilities. Should be able to analyze complex issues quickly and accurately.
• Persistent in problem solving and desire to service clients, internal and external.
• Ability to roll up their sleeves and a strong work ethic.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
• 3+ years of application support
• Computer Science or technical bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of LARA
• Knowledge of AppCloud
• Comfortable with databases(SQL/stored procs) a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top