Engineering - CCBD Technology - Marcus - Data Engineering - Associate - Chicago
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Design infrastructure, tools, systems and flows to support the analytics and BI for the firms newly created consumer and commercial banking divisoin . Perform complex analysis, design and implementation of application platforms and architecture including estimating, planning, scheduling, execution and coordinator of agile projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work to identify where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects
• Interact with and influence key/internal stakeholders
• Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
• Design and implement backend application interfaces for data and services
• Work with Digital team to expand infrastructure to cloud technologies
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 1-5 years of relevant professional experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Good team player, hardworking, enthusiastic, reliable and competent
• An interest in learning new and proprietary technologies
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top