Engineering - CCBD Technology - Marcus - Architecture - Process Modeler - Analyst - Bengaluru
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Our goal in engineering is to facilitate the creative, iterative and data-driven creation of our online retail bank.
We are seeking a Process modeler to support the development of a new business line. The qualified candidate will work alongside industry leading technologists and innovative product managers in a highly agile environment. The candidate will work closely with our product team to develop process models for the customer experience and other business processes. The candidate will ensure the models are aligned with the architecture principles as the models will be used as the basis for the code developed to support the processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
• Strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
• Independent and comfortable in a fast-paced and often multi-directional work environment
• Can manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 2 or more years process modeling experience with a BPM tool
• Ability to work closely with our product team to develop process models for the customer experience and other business processes
• Familiarity with standard modeling notations including Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
• Extensive experience with a BPM modeling tool (e.g. Signavio, TIBCO, JBPM, etc.) and be comfortable working with agile development methodology
• Ability to work closely with IT peers and business/operational professionals to capture the details of the various business processes at a level that reflects the actual flow within the technical stack
• Knowledge of Consumer Finance is not essential but would be helpful in this role
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top