MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Please note division and function examples are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business need. Specific roles will be confirmed through the interview process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Successful projects are the result of careful planning, effective stakeholder management, transparency and coordinated delivery. As our firm diversifies its business mix and strives to achieve greater operating efficiencies, managing large-scale initiatives and projects is critical.
Strong project managers embody excellent judgment, identify risks or issues early and are able to manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities. Importantly, they are results driven and have a proven track record of execution against deliverables.
Ayco, A Goldman Sachs Company partners with Fortune 1000 companies to design and implement tailored financial planning programs for their workforce-leveraging the 50-year heritage of Ayco and the comprehensive resources of Goldman Sachs to meet the evolving needs of their employees. Ayco believes companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees' financial lives are clear, understood and in their control. Ayco advisors and technical specialists help clients achieve their personal financial goals through education and guided implementation across seven key financial disciplines, including employee benefit planning. Hiring teams include:
- Coaching delivers management and navigation of personal finances, life events and company benefits through a digital platform with one-on-one guidance from a coach. Analysts will provide comprehensive personal financial planning to clients via a telephone environment.
- Bachelor's degree (2017 - December 2019)
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of industries and businesses
- Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with senior management and global stakeholders
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information
- Integrity, ethical standards and sound judgment
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity