Early Careers | Product Management and Marketing | New York
- New York, NY
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Please note division and function examples are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business need. Specific roles will be confirmed through the interview process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Whether it is developing product roadmaps or creating compelling content, colleagues that focus on product management and marketing drive the development, launch, and continuous promotion of our products and offerings. Through their work, they act as consultative partners to our businesses, evaluate products and develop strategic communication plans targeted to audiences.
Product management and marketing teams across the firm operate with creative and strategic thinking, and excellent writing and project management skills.
Divisions and Job Functions
Product Management Teams b uild trusted relationships with our design, engineering, marketing, and other teams to craft and launch beautiful, easy-to-use features that solve customer problems related to personal finance
Brand and Content Strategy Teams develop and implement global marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives that drive sales, client retention, and/or brand, inclusive of media and internal communications
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) Product Teams are responsible for managing client interactions across the investment businesses. These responsibilities include identifying and researching prospective investors, analyzing the role of investments in a client's portfolio, and working with clients and the investment teams to develop unique solutions. Analysts support the team's client interactions through the development and production of marketing materials, analysis and review of client portfolios, collection and analysis of relevant market data, as well as participation in strategic initiatives.
Ayco, A Goldman Sachs Company partners with Fortune 1000 companies to design and implement tailored financial planning programs for their workforce-leveraging the 50-year heritage of Ayco and the comprehensive resources of Goldman Sachs to meet the evolving needs of their employees. Ayco believes companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees' financial lives are clear, understood and in their control. Ayco advisors and technical specialists help clients achieve their personal financial goals through education and guided implementation across seven key financial disciplines, including employee benefit planning. Hiring teams include:
- Counseling provides proactive financial counseling, full-service implementation, including tax preparation and investments, to address complexities of executives, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. Analysts have extensive client interaction and prepare various reports for clients in the areas of cash flow planning, income tax projections, investment allocation, investment performance,
- Coaching delivers management and navigation of personal finances, life events and company benefits through a digital platform with one-on-one guidance from a coach. Analysts will provide comprehensive personal financial planning to clients via a telephone environment.
- Family Office provides sophisticated solutions to streamline the intricate financial lives of ultra-high net worth families, through comprehensive coordination, advanced risk management, investment services and legacy preservation strategies.
- Wealth Strategies Group specializes in the design and implementation of wealth protection and wealth transfer strategies for high net-worth clients.
- Private Wealth Management provides investment-advisory, education, portfolio-management and trade-execution strategies. Analysts serve as key liaison between clients, investment and operations teams.
- Bachelor's degree (2017 - December 2020)
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; investment acumen required for some roles
- Candidates must demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and present results highlighting the broader commercial and strategic impact
- Candidates should be comfortable developing relationships throughout the firm and building networks within the division as well as with other divisions
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions and/or make recommendations
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong communicator who can effectively gain alignment up, down and across teams
- Strong project-management skills
- Expertise in project plan management, strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers
- Exposure to the launch and management of products
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top