Early Careers | Client Services / Sales Support | Chicago
- Chicago, IL
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Please note division and function examples are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business need. Specific roles will be confirmed through the interview process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
From executing trades to answering client questions on accounts, portfolios and records, we believe in delivering world-class services to our thousands of clients and customers. Our client/customer services and sales support teams across the firm embody a can-do attitude with a special talent for trouble-shooting and problem solving.
Divisions and Job Functions
Operations is at the core of Goldman Sachs. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that enables business to flow. The Operations division partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. Alongside this vital service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation. Operations span all product lines and markets.
- Consumer & Investment Management Division Operations is responsible for front-to-back operational support to the Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Private Wealth Management and Ayco businesses in service, delivery, and processing functions across the trade and client lifecycle.
- A Wealth Management Professional provides client service management support to our clients and operational support to sales teams in the implementation of new client accounts, trade execution, liquidity management, and ongoing maintenance of existing clients. How you will fulfill your potential:
- Leverage your operational background and experience to contribute to a growing business
- Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support their PWM clients
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base
- Manage advisory business implementation and re-balancing
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Serve as a key liaison to other areas supporting the PWM Business
- Plan and manage new account on boarding process
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients
- Execute, process and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
- Counseling provides proactive financial counseling, full-service implementation, including tax preparation and investments, to address complexities of executives, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals. Analysts have extensive client interaction and prepare various reports for clients in the areas of cash flow planning, income tax projections, investment allocation, investment performance,
- Family Office provides sophisticated solutions to streamline the intricate financial lives of ultra-high net worth families, through comprehensive coordination, advanced risk management, investment services and legacy preservation strategies.
- Wealth Strategies Group specializes in the design and implementation of wealth protection and wealth transfer strategies for high net-worth clients.
- Private Wealth Management provides investment-advisory, education, portfolio-management and trade-execution strategies. Analysts serve as key liaison between clients, investment and operations teams.
- Bachelor's degree (2017 - December 2020)
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in client service
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information
- Series licensing may be required depending on role
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top