Early Careers | Client Services / Sales Support | Boston
- Boston, MA
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Please note division and function examples are representative of opportunities common for this skill-set. The list is not exhaustive, and availability of open roles is determined based on business need. Specific roles will be confirmed through the interview process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
From executing trades to answering client questions on accounts, portfolios and records, we believe in delivering world-class services to our thousands of clients and customers. Our client/customer services and sales support teams across the firm embody a can-do attitude with a special talent for trouble-shooting and problem solving.
Divisions and Job Functions
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
- A Wealth Management Professional provides client service management support to our clients and operational support to sales teams in the implementation of new client accounts, trade execution, liquidity management, and ongoing maintenance of existing clients.
- Leverage your operational background and experience to contribute to a growing business
- Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support their PWM clients
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base
- Manage advisory business implementation and re-balancing
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Serve as a key liaison to other areas supporting the PWM Business
- Plan and manage new account on boarding process
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients
- Execute, process and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
- Bachelor's degree (2017 - December 2020)
- 0-3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient to advanced skills with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in client service
- Commercially savvy with ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential/sensitive information
- Series 7 and 63 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top