Digital Media Manager - Paid Social
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
YOUR IMPACT Are you a results-focused paid social marketing manager ready to join the next big brand in consumer personal finance? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a Digital Media Manager of Paid Social to join the Acquisition team within our consumer banking division.
The ideal candidate is a social media marketing expert with a proven track record of managing significant budgets and driving even bigger business results. You are a seasoned media buyer managing both direct-response and brand campaigns, an expert on Facebook/Instagram/Messenger and other platforms, and a team player with an ownership mentality.
Are you looking to grow your marketing experience, create a best-in-class social marketing practice, and help build a consumer financial brand from the ground up? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Own the paid social marketing budget and develop quarterly/monthly paid social marketing plans to drive maximum business results
- Daily campaign management including setup, monitoring, optimization
- Coordinate with the Brand/Creative team to develop and test effective creative
- Partner with the Strategy & Analytics team to accurately measure paid social advertising (incrementality, multi-touch attribution, omni-channel impact)
- Own the landing page experience for paid social campaigns, including testing and personalization
- Establish deep relationship with publisher partners to make sure our paid social advertising is best-in-class, and regularly test alphas/betas
- Be an internal thought leader of how best to use social media platforms beyond advertising to drive business results
- 5+ years of paid social marketing experience
- Experience managing significant marketing budgets
- Proven ability to hit goals for customer acquisition and brand awareness/consideration
- Deep subject matter expertise with Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and other social media platforms
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Experience working in a regulated industry / financial services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top