Digital Marketing VP
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKINGIn Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
As the Vice President of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for all digital marketing activities for the loans business, work with other team members on an omni-channel approach to marketing, and coordinate with other product marketers within Marcus. We are a performance based marketer, using data to drive decisions quickly and effectively. You are an innovator with a deep understanding of digital channels, a track record of innovation and a focus on increasing sales while decreasing cost per acquisition. In addition to performance based marketing, the team is responsible for the brand marketing budget and spend. Media planning and optimization is important for both the brand and acquisition spends.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Personal Loans
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs is a digital personal lending platform start-up within the walls of Goldman Sachs. We are a very fast growing online lender, exceeding growth rates of both traditional banks and fintech lenders.
- The Customer Acquisition team is responsible for generating personal loan bookings and achieving the annual plan and revenue goals for the business.
- Digital Marketing is a significant part of the overall media spend driving new customer acquisition for our business.
- Manage all digital channels including but not limited to display advertising, paid search campaigns, and aggregators.
- Set strategy for the digital marketing team, and execute flawlessly in a performance marketing approach.
- Negotiations with digital partners, aggregators and different vendors. Interact with leading digital providers at senior levels.
- Manage outside media agencies to drive performance driven strategies and results.
- Ongoing interaction with the data analytics team to help understand results and business outcomes.
- Stay up to date on digital marketing trends and tactics in an ever changing marketplace.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree required. MBA in Marketing preferred.
- 10-12 Years of experience required in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Direct marketing experience required.
- Ability to manage a large program, interacting with many different roles, while being an effective team leader.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
- In-house paid search management experience also preferred.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top