Digital Marketing Search Analyst/Associate
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm’s 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
- Create and execute customer acquisitions strategies across search marketing channels for high growth consumer division
- Day-to-day management of search marketing channel, including performance analysis and reporting
- Management of channel performance
- Partner cross-functionally with agencies, internal stakeholders, and publishers to bring winning digital customer communications to market
- Source leading edge digital capabilities and solutions to consistently innovate and improve channel mix. Partner with technology, capabilities and analytics to assess new digital capabilities and bring to market through proofs of concept, test and rollout.
Basic Qualifications•3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Passionate performance oriented marketer who has been successful developing, implementing and optimizing paid search initiatives
- Proven experience working with bid and digital analytics platforms including: Kenshoo, Marin, Google Analytics, AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Media Optimizer
- Data driven and fluent in building prospect audiences, interpreting and translating metrics into customer facing action to drive measurable improvement in channel and business performance
- Innovative thinker who can clearly communicate marketing strategy up, down and across organizations and inspire cross functional teams to deliver breakthrough communications
Preferred Qualifications•Agency, e-commerce and financial services experience are all a plus
- Experience in build and launch of core digital marketing stack capabilities a plus, but not required
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top