Digital Marketing Customer Contact Management
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
As Vice President of Customer Contact Management, you will be responsible for developing cross-channel acquisition contact strategies and owning marketing implementation for email and outbound outreach. This role will also be the center of excellence for marketing and servicing e-mails sent by all Marcus by Goldman Sachs businesses. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of success in customer communication with innovative solutions and strategies. As you will be coordinating outbound contact strategies with our contact center, product team, and analytics team, the ability to successfully lead diverse teams and coordinate and drive success through others is essential.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Personal Loans
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs is a digital personal lending platform start-up within the walls of Goldman Sachs. We are a very fast growing online lender, exceeding growth rates of both traditional banks and fin-tech lenders in the personal loan category.
- The Customer Acquisition team is responsible for generating personal loan bookings and achieving the annual plan and revenue goals for the business. The Customer Contact Management Vice President reports to the head of Customer Acquisition.
- Customer Contact Management is a key role on the team, expecting significant monthly bookings to contribute to the overall success of Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
- Manage an extensive and growing e-mail program for:
- funnel improvement efforts,
- win backs,
- addressing customer life-cycle needs
- Be the center of excellence for email programs for all Marcus by Goldman Sachs businesses.
- Develop creative assets, copy and templates in concert with our external agency and at times internally.
- Manage a sophisticated outbound call strategy to prospects to aid in funnel management.
- Successfully coordinate with all stakeholders involved in email and outbound call processes including operations delivery teams, marketing services, product management, and outside vendors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 7-10 Years of experience required in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Track record leveraging quantitative and qualitative insights to create breakthrough marketing strategies and winning tactics.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a large program, interacting with many different roles, while being an effective team leader.
- E-mail marketing experience required.
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Experience in call center customer experience preferred
- MBA preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top