Digital Marketing Analyst
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Your Impact Goldman Sachs is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join its Customer Acquisitions/Growth Marketing team within the Consumer and Commercial Banking Division. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in seeking and standing up a set of digital marketing capabilities to drive the growth of a new consumer business within Goldman Sachs. You will be a key driver in building innovative solutions leveraging digital marketing strategy and technology to directly impact business outcomes and customer experience.
How you will fulfill your potential
- Manage to Success: Create and drive rapid progress against a strategic roadmap of initiatives to ensure delivery and growth targets are met.
- Collaborate: Work as part of a high performing, cross-functional team that includes Acquisitions Marketing, Product, Technology and Brand Marketing to bring these capabilities to market. Accomplishing this will require a unique blend of technical knowledge, collaborative mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Innovate: Leverage customer data and technology to identify and execute improvement opportunities on Marcus' digital experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Program manage initiatives, including standing up project plans and seeing those plans through to development. This includes planning and defining project scopes, creating business cases and managing timelines.
- Develop and execute funnel management and website personalization plans. Identify areas for improvement within the Marcus.com website experience. Analyze the test-and-learn plan to improve customer experience and site performance.
- Prospect and source new digital marketing capabilities that will drive Marcus' customer growth through vendor research and outreach. Target capabilities include audience targeting, emerging media channels, digital analytics capabilities and personalization.
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing or technology organization.
- Strong program/project management skills with a proven ability to execute across large organizations with competing priorities.
- Experience/familiarity with marketing technology and practices including: audience targeting, media/funnel optimization, SEO, analytics and content marketing.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects.
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with a regulated industry or financial services. Agency or e-commerce experience is preferred.
- Experience in the build and launch of core digital marketing stack capabilities is preferred.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top