Digital Marketing Affiliate Manager
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm’s 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
As a Digital Affiliate Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for building, monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing the affiliate marketing channel for Marcus by Goldman Sachs. Position will also be responsible for sourcing new digital partnerships, maintaining relationships with existing partners, and managing cost per acquisition for the affiliate marketing channel. As a key role on the acquisitions team, you’ll collaborate cross functionally with Analytics, Product, Technology, Legal and Compliance.
- Account management responsibilities for key marketing partners
- Day to day interaction and account management of partners.
- Business development of new potential partnerships
- Onboarding and integration of new partners
- Analyze and optimize partnership performance: volume, account quality, cost per acquisition.
- Develop and produce ongoing and ad hoc reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Work in conjunction with developers to troubleshoot any technology issues impacting integration.
Basic Qualifications•5+ years of experience in digital affiliate marketing
- Passionate performance-oriented marketer who has been successful in developing, implementing, and optimizing affiliate or partnership marketing programs
- Agency, e-commerce, and financial services experience are all a plus
- Data driven fluent in interpreting and translating metrics into action to drive business outcomes
- Familiarity with major affiliate platforms (CJ, Rakuten Linkshare) a plus
- Familiarity with agile development / building API integrations with partners a plus
- Self-starter, strong interpersonal and teamwork skills a must.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top