Digital Finance - Workforce Management (WFM) Manager - London
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Workforce Management (WFM) Manager
Are you passionate about Customer Service, operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to retails? Do you have a background in customer services and/or data analytics? We're looking for a professional to join our customer support team who wants to use their skills and ideas to support this important function.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three customer support principles of customer focus, process innovation and risk management.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Collects, consolidates and maintains all inbound volume data in support of inbound volume forecasts and associated staffing requirements
- Analyses and monitors the real-time adherence of queue conditions and data to effectively gauge service level and response time objectives and reports adherence discrepancies to management in a timely manner
- Administers all leave requests and shift swaps by collecting and granting work schedule adjustments based on service level and response time objectives
- Analyses, plans and distributes daily work schedules for all inbound and outbound representatives by conducting workload statistical analysis and providing historical telephone adherence reports to management
- Supports the Management and Information team in the development of special forecasts for all operational areas analysis utilizing mathematical, statistical and research techniques that will support in the development of long-term capacity plans and accurate workload predictions for the annual budget/planning process
- Responsible for producing accurate scheduling information and works with the management team to ensure there is sufficient capacity to managing incoming calls
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- At least two years of support center inbound and outbound workload schedule experience
- Understanding of support center staffing and inbound queuing principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other software to deliver high quality materials
- Experience with workload management tools such as PDS, IEX, CMS, etc
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Background in statistics or experience applying statistical analysis is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Experience in a retail banking environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top