Digital Finance - Management Information Analyst - London
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Management Information Analyst
Are you passionate about Customer Service, operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to retails? Do you have a background in data analytics? We're looking for a professional to join our customer support team who wants to use their skills and ideas to support this important function.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three customer support principles of customer focus, process innovation and risk management.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of special forecasts for all operational areas analysis utilizing mathematical, statistical and research techniques that will support in the development of long-term capacity plans and accurate workload predictions for the annual budget/planning process
- Works independently or partners with other teams to design, develop and implement both reoccurring and ad hoc reports and metrics to support all aspects of Customer Support, including complaints reporting, quality and KPIs
- Partners with process owners to design, develop and implement automations & database solutions
- Responsible for accurately forecasting day to day Customer Support staffing needs and coordinating schedules to meet Customer Support Operations performance metrics
- Builds customized data search/mining reports or tools to meet customer needs
- Drives automation and standardization of existing reporting structures across the business
- Supports change control for automations and databases
- May provide technical expertise with the integration of new software and database solutions
- Collaborates with business intelligence team to design Customer Support metrics and document business requirement with introduction of any new system functionality
- Works closely with management team to identify trends and areas of improvement opportunity to drive processes and staffing efficiencies across Customer Support (ie. activity based costing model)
- May provide project leadership on various initiatives in support of developing digital cockpits and dashboards and transitions of reporting universes
- Identify and drive resolution of data integrity and systems enhancement issues
- Provide regular analysis of metrics and analytical tools employed to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the business
- Identify and drive the resolution of data integrity and systems enhancements issues
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and process maps for reporting processes
- Develops and uses statically valid work sampling methodologies to gather data for analysis to improve work processes and service delivery
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- At least two years of support center management information
- Experience in analysing and consolidating business information for across all levels of the organization
- Understanding of Business Intelligence reporting and KPIs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and other software to deliver high quality materials
- Experience with workload management tools such as PDS, IEX, CMS, etc
- Background in statistics or experience applying statistical analysis is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related field preferred
Experience in a retail banking environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top