Digital Finance Artworker - Analyst London
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Working to demanding deadlines, this role will require confidence, exceptional communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Working with our designers to help develop and deliver high quality on- and offline work
- Helping to ensure that work is delivered on deadline and adhering to strict brand guidelines.
- Producing print design amends, design templates and art working across a wide variety of formats and mediums, including but not limited to; stationery, press, OOH, digital OOH, bespoke print, emails, image resizing, digital marketing assets and social media posts
- Troubleshooting, ensuring processes are adhered to and providing best practice on all digital and print deployment.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, with a considered approach to setting up artwork files
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, whilst having a flexible approach
- Producing artwork that respects the branding guidelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in an art working role, or similar
- A good understanding of print processes and image constraints for web and print
- Confident in producing print ready artwork
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines independently and as part of a team
- Ability to complete projects within set deadlines
- Proactive and able to offer practical, creative solutions
- A keen and meticulous attention to detail with excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and to take, interrogate and fully understand a brief
- Used to working directly with UX and creative colleagues in an iterative fashion
- Able to demonstrate excellent creative judgment whilst balancing the need for inspiring work with strong commercial orientation
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or a related subject
- 1+ Years of experience required in roles of increasing responsibility, in an online, retail, direct to consumer environment
- Prior experience in retail marketing required
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience in HTML & Responsive CSS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top