MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Digital Finance is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the online consumer lending business,Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up, and the online consumer deposits business, GS Bank. These businesses offer personal loans and savings products to customers throughout the United States. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Enthusiastic and highly engaged digital and print designer with experience in working on interactive media solutions, but primarily digital banner design and HTML 5 execution. Working in a highly collaborative environment, will be responsible for partnering with Digital Art Director, copywriters, Marketing leaders, and external agencies to execute selected concepts into a series of direct response digital display ads for savings and other products.
This individual must be able to design as well as interpret others' creative concepts and build believable, refreshingly interesting design assets that bring the brand to life.
- Produce crisp execution of creative across that will be deployed across online, direct mail, and web channels.
- Operate as a production digital designer expert within the financial services industry keeping abreast of trends, competitive activities and preferred media channels to bring savings products to market that will ultimately lead to a growing design sensibility.
- Strong digital and print production experience with proven ability to not only take direction but to also own the digital/print file and process management
- After creative reaches marketplace, work with Shared Services Leader to obtain results and partner with Marketing leader(s) to recommend refinements to further improve performance.
- Able to exercise good judgment regarding projects and initiatives and other company-related efforts with general guidance from Shared Services Leader.
- Able to prioritize, problem solve and work independently
- No drama team player that is unflappable under pressure, especially during critical times
- Strong sense of urgency, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills with attention to detail
- Creative thinker with experience in conceptualizing ideas and successfully executing them
- 3-5 years' experience designing digital banner ads and animation experience
- Experience with Adobe CC, HTML5, CCS
- Direct response experience for digital and print
- Responsive web and email design
- Experience within an advertising or in-house agency is helpful
- Experience in the banking/financial services industry is a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS..
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top