Digital Content Strategist
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm’s 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
Launch and maintain brand’s social media presence and help provide best-in-class and on-brand experiences for our consumers across social media. This individual is responsible for executing social media strategy and growing engagement within social media channels. We’re looking for someone who knows the trends, but doesn’t live by them, with a knack for using data to demonstrate success on emerging platforms.
- Lead the strategic development and execution of our social media strategy
- Feed insights from consumers into marketing initiatives, communications, product development and customer care
- Measure, analyze and report on qualitative and quantitative consumer insights, work cross-function to define metrics and track business results
- Stay current on emerging social trends, technologies, trends and developments
- Collaborate with agency Social media strategist and creatives and internal teams
- Paid social media expertise, cross-platforms
Basic Qualifications• 4-6+ years experience in social media marketing, including 2-3 years of direct community management experience
- Exceptional understanding and use of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Advanced knowledge in social media management tools such as Sprinklr and Offerpop are a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in social media measurement and supporting technologies. Ability to translate analytics into action-based insights reporting.
- Strategic thinker, able to actively contribute to brainstorming and planning
- Highly self-directed and resourceful with the ability to work independently
- Strong writing, editing and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, with experience in managing multiple project streams.
- Clear passion for digital and social media.
- Experience in ecommerce / agency background both a plus.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top