Digital Consumer Finance - Lending – Product Manager - VP – New York
The Firm is launching a digitally led financial services business for consumers and businesses. The Firm sees an opportunity to leverage our competencies in technology and risk management to capture this opportunity at accretive returns and without the burdens of legacy costs and fixed infrastructure.
Goldman Sachs is looking for a senior product management professional to join the new and growing product team within the consumer banking startup division. The firm is looking for a proven, successful thought leader with a strong track record of bringing digital financial services products and experiences to market. The ideal candidate is extremely consumer-centric and has prior experience managing/launching taking successful product/experiences and value proposition. He/she has extraordinary interpersonal and analytical skills, and can demonstrate thought and results leadership that influences the senior leadership team in a fast-paced working environment He/she is comfortable working independently and with cross-functional teams to identify customer needs and designing product features through customer and market insights in an agile, digital environment.
- Lead product management from market research, consumer research, features, value proposition development to MVP
- Manage product roadmap/pipeline through continuous innovation
- Work with cross-functional teams and agencies to identify customer needs and hone product features that meet growth, P&L and customer needs
- Research and document detailed product requirements and differentiators
- Partner closely with Product Delivery team to ensure product features and experiences get executed in an agile, digital environment as defined
- Conduct customer research, market and competitor analysis to create differentiated and relevant product feature sets
- Create business cases – analyze the revenue and profit opportunity for new features
- Work closely with top executives in legal, compliance, finance, risk, and other business users to launch great products
Basic Qualifications• 10+ years’ experience in building digital products that drive business impact
- Financial services product management and experience in online credit, lending, risk management, and payments
- Deep customer focus and experience with consumer research and determining customer needs
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded. Ability to solve complex problems in an organized and swift way
- Superior presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Must be team-oriented with an ability to work independently in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top