Digital Consumer Finance - Lending - Product Management - Digital Content Manager - Analyst - New York
The Product Strategy and Delivery team within the new Consumer Lending business at Goldman Sachs, oversees delivery, development and management of features and product releases for the business. This is a unique opportunity to build and grow a new digital consumer business with start-up culture at a leading investment bank with exposure to senior leadership and industry leaders.
- Actively manage content updates to the public site of the business for both desktop and mobile.
- Work closely with stakeholders including product owners, brand marketing, customer acquisition, technology, legal/compliance and business leadership on site changes/enhancements.
- Support digital team in executing all digital activities for the business, including site launches and integration, product releases, redesigns and customer acquisition priorities.
- Identify areas for efficiency and improvements in content management cycle including workflows around content approvals.
- Manage content approvals and timelines with stakeholders.
- Support site demos and presentations for senior audiences both internally and externally.
Basic Qualifications•Undergraduate major in communications, information systems, marketing, digital media studies, journalism, content development or related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience in a digital consumer business or brand (financial services or tech startup a plus)
- Web content writing/experience handling website management and/or editorial duties
- Team player with strong communications skills
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills, and resourceful web and social media research/analysis skills
- Strong familiarity with digital platforms and websites, how they work, and how different audiences (individual users, companies, brands, etc.) use them
- Excellent project manager who is highly organized, has strong attention to detail and follow-through managing multiple tasks and project deliverables in a deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with the Adobe Experience Manager or similar content management systems
Preferred QualificationsIDEAL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- SEO and web analytics background/knowledge
- Understanding of A/B testing for digital platforms
- Strong interest in and knowledge and understanding of trends in websites, and digital/social media platforms
- General knowledge of the fintech industry
- General knowledge of financial services/markets/lending platforms
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top