Digital Consumer Finance - Lending - Credit Risk - Recoveries - Associate - Salt Lake City
Goldman Sachs recently launched a digitally-led financial services business for consumers. The Firm sees an opportunity to leverage our competencies in technology, analytics and risk management to capture this opportunity at accretive returns and without the burdens of legacy costs and fixed infrastructure.
– Play an integral role in the risk function for the Business: owning the development and build out of our recoveries strategy for Loss Mitigation.
– Leverage strategic thinking to build our recoveries intent and infrastructure while utilizing a compliance and customer experience based framework.
– Ability to segment customer populations into unique groups to optimize recoveries results.
– Work closely with business partners, legal, compliance and operations to design and execute on the recoveries strategy.
– Ability to influence key internal constituents on strategic objectives.
– Assist in the designing of key performance indicators and monitors to ensure recoveries are performing as expected.
Basic Qualifications– Bachelors degree
– At least 5 years’ experience in loss mitigation
– At least 2 years’ experience in developing key performance indicators
– Ability to explain recoveries strategies and best practices
– Strong regulatory and compliance knowledge in the recoveries space
– Strong project management skills
Preferred Qualifications– Experience working in a start-up business or a new business line within a larger organization is preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top