Digital Consumer Finance - Lending - Credit Risk - New York
•Design, build and implement best in class credit decision infrastructure for digital banking products for top global financial firm.
- Identify multitudes of data sources and build processing capability to retain highest degree of information value for credit modelling and strategy development.
- Build capability to process hundreds of attributes to run optimization algorithms with complex constraints to determine underwriting decision, loan amount and pricing.
- Collaborate with marketing, analytics, decision science, operation and technology to build a seamless credit decision framework over customer lifecycle that covers targeting, underwriting and servicing of loans.
- Build and optimize existing customer management strategies to improve customer level profitability.
- Analyze and evaluate potential vendors/data providers for incremental value in credit management strategies in a continuous improvement environment.
- Keep up to date with applicable regulations and compliance requirements with possible interactions with internal and external regulators.
Basic Qualifications- 8+ years of experience working for a financial services company in risk management and other quantitative function.
- Master’s degree (U.S. or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior work experience must include:
- Building, improving, or analyzing risk management in a digital consumer or small business lending context
- Expert knowledge of U.S. credit bureau data and Risk Scorecards building infrastructure.
- Utilizing SAS, R, Python (or similar) for advanced statistical analysis for strategy development.
- Hands on experience on credit policy implementation using end to end decision engine and loan origination systems.
- Deep understanding of available technology, products and pain points of credit decision execution.
- Managing several projects simultaneously and driving end-to-end project delivery
- Experience developing policy and procedures documentation for credit risk strategy execution.
- Develop and automate quality control process to ensure intended execution of credit strategies.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top