Digital Art Director
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKINGIn Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
- Creative ideation, conceptualization and contribution to the brainstorm process with copywriters and other team members on the savings platform for creative solutions.
- Operate as a digital designer expert in market segments, consumer insights, competitive activities and preferred media channels involved in bringing savings products to market.
- Provide crisp creative thinking and execution of design assets that will be deployed across various channels (online, direct mail, social media, landing pages and video)
- Managing and mentoring team of other designers, as needed
- After creative reaches marketplace, obtain results and partner with product Marketing leader(s) to recommend refinements to help further improve performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 8-10+ years of design experience in a professional setting
- Experience mentoring junior designers and other team members
- Experience within an advertising or in-house agency
- Experience in the banking/financial services industry is a plus
- Responsive web and email design is a must
- Able to exercise good judgment regarding projects and initiatives and other company-related efforts with general guidance from Shared Services Leader
- Able to communicate challenges as well as problem solve them
- Able to prioritize, problem solve and work independently
- No drama team player that is calm under pressure, especially during critical times
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deal effectively with multiple leaders
- Ability to balance creative design and tactical implementation/execution
- Strong interpersonal, organization and planning skills
- Creative thinker with experience in conceptualizing ideas and successfully executing them
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top