Developer - Retail Loans Engineering
RMD Tech supports federation technology functions (loan and real Estate asset management and servicing) for the following Investing and Lending businesses - SSG, MBD, Mortgages, PWM, GSB and GSAM. The lending business accounts for ~25% of the firm's PnL - 40% of the 5B additional projected revenue of the firm is expected from Investing and Lending businesses. RMD Tech is focused on re-engineering legacy Loans and Real Estate systems to support exponential growth in Investing and Lending business. The new system is expected to be built over the next three years using new Technologies like - DASH, Java, Spark, Mongo, KAFKA with pipes into data lake. We are looking to hire strong Engineers who can help us built a platform that can support 5MM loans and Real Estate assets. Engineers are not expected to work on Tech support functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Developer responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of funding systems Direct interaction with end users of the technology solution provided Responsible for L3 production support of global users* A variety of technologies will be used ( standard and proprietary )
• Developer will be a part of global team that will build a Scalable loans platform
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong programming experience in Java
• Strong communication skills
• Should be able to work independently
• Java experience is required
• Exposure to SQL or Java Script is preferred
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Application Development
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top