Deposits Site Leader
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Digital Finance is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the online consumer lending business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up, and the online consumer deposits business, GS Bank. These businesses offer personal loans and savings products to customers throughout the United States. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions and excellent customer service to consumers? We're looking for a professional to lead our Online Deposits Customer Service Operations Center in our newest office in Richardson, TX. This individual will oversee call handling teams and back office professionals dedicated to servicing our online deposits customers. We're looking for a qualified professional who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new and existing processes and teams within this rapidly expanding technology-driven business.
Our team of critical thinker's partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding key Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, compliance and risk management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Experienced professional who will lead high volume and high quality Customer Service and Operations teams including digital channels and phone, dedicated to servicing our Online Deposits business.
- Set and execute strategy for enabling digital channels of choice with full online and mobile capability
- Work in concert with other site leaders to ensure seamless delivery of stellar service
- Create/support highly involved team environment & drive positive culture
- Develop strategic long and short-term action plans that support the business's vision, objectives and values
- Work with process engineers and product designers to develop an industry-leading service model
- Develop job descriptions, sourcing/recruiting/screening/hiring/training strategy
- Work with operational risk teams to develop governance and control for all account maintenance and monetary transactions
- Work with broader operational leadership team to set team standards for talent and career path
- Lead the business-as-usual delivery of customer service for existing and new customers
- Create and maintain an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives
- Establish systems to measure and improve customer satisfaction
- Establish systems to measure and improved employee engagement
- Support complex problem resolution for customers
- Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and authority levels across multiple cross functional teams and processes
- 15+ years professional experience working in customer service centers
- 10+ plus years leading a customer service call center in the Financial Services industry
- Experiencing driving development of online tools and adoption plans
- Four plus years as a second level manager or higher with a team larger than 60 people
- Results and delivery orientation, as indicated by progressively larger documentation responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military service
- Customer service experience within consumer banking
- Ten plus years call center operations management experience
- Experience designing service models and measurement systems
- Experience in a regulated and audited service environment
- Experience in all aspects of building customer services centers, including overseeing interviewing & hiring professionals in service, operations, training, quality, analytics, and management
- MBA or other advanced degrees preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top