Data Engineer - CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs Engineering
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design and develop data ingest and transform processes
- Develop data visualizations using BI tools and web-based technologies
- Work as part of a global team using Agile software methodologies
- Partner with Marcus risk, product, acquisition and servicing teams
- Use Marcus data to drive change throughout the Marcus business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficient at Python, Spark and the Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Self-starter, motivated, and good communication skills Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top