MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Answering questions about Marcus products via email, phone, or chat while providing website navigation support and assisting with the application process
- Supporting Marcus customers by answering general questions, taking action on accounts and assisting with general troubleshooting steps
- Accessing multiple electronic systems at once and documenting steps taken to efficiently and accurately complete the request
- Participating in projects or process improvements to drive operational excellence
- Completion of ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled
- Meeting established goals for all performance metrics, including call quality, productivity and schedule adherence to provide an exceptional level of service to prospective and current customers
- Abide by applicable regulatory and departmental policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year related customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation, organization, and planning skills
- Solid working knowledge of all Customer Service functions within a consumer bank (contact center or branch banking experience)
- Understands and can clearly explain terms and conditions
- Proven follow-up skills
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity