MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Quality Assurance Manager - Associate
Are you passionate about customer services, operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to retails? We're looking for a customer service professional to lead our customer support team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three customer support principles of customer focus, process innovation and risk management.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our people the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside of the office.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing quality assurance across the UK Customer Operations team
- People focused to drive Quality Assurance within a multi-skilled Contact Centre and Operations team (email, inbound and outbound calls)
- Oversight of Quality Assurance to achieve performance goals and maintain agent satisfaction by providing leadership, communication, coaching and professional development to direct reports and their teams
- You will lead and develop the Quality Assurance Team, manage the quality framework for all teams in Customer Care identifying themes and coaching areas, training needs and identifying best practices.
- Deliver team KPI's and consistently deliver great customer experience in all channels as part of the overall Customer Ops strategy.
- Ensure all escalations are acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Works closely with 1 st and 2 nd line teams, legal and compliance teams, cross functional partners to ensure collaboration and process efficiencies are maintained
- Responsible for completing monthly, weekly and ad-hoc quality reporting and producing themes and analysis
- Responsible for maintaining an environment with intense focus on customer experience balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives
- Recommends changes to improve quality assurance and enhance customer experience, using detailed analysis.
- Drives improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy
- Identifies technological enhancements and assist in the development of the tech requirements impacting Operations processes within the business
- Prioritizes work assignments from multiple channels as a resource allocator
- Employs principles and techniques as defined in the quality audit criteria, and develops and implements quality assurance standards, processes, and controls
- Responsible for conducting internal quality audits/monitors of customer support team and assists contact center teams with development and implementation of appropriate corrective action plans, training tips, and team communication to improve overall quality results.
- Coordination of call and case quality audits and remediation plans in partnership with Training and Development leader
- Conducts/participates in calibration session to ensure proper scoring across team members
- Produces concise performance reports and analyses for senior management
- Works closely with Business Risk Manager to identify key controls and escalation procedures. Pro-actively identifies any new issues or risks and works to ensure suitable controls are in place
- Self-directed team player, ability to drive high performance and work independently or in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Strong coaching skills
- Proven ability to lead by example, with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to identify risks or improvements
- Proven delivery of excellent customer experience and advocacy
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to lead teams and drive performance standards
- Good leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
- Ability to set, meet and exceed targets
- Ability to manage change
- Capability to inspire others to deliver their best in their roles
- Minimum of 3 years of quality assurance experience (with at least 18 months in a quality assurance capacity)
- Quality Assurance qualification
- In depth product knowledge across Banking and Savings within retail banking
- Understanding of the UK Regulatory Environment
- Leadership experience
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity