CWMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Consumer Collections Strategy - Associate- Bengaluru
- Bengaluru, India
C WMD Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Consumer Collections - Associate - Bengaluru
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Develop collections strategy for multiple products to minimize losses for the business
- Mentor a growing team of collections analysts
- 4+ years of relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- Broad based knowledge of collections regulatory requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership as well as junior analysts
- Ability to lead the design and build out of a multi-channel collections strategy that both lowers losses and maximizes customer experience
- Experience in design and execution of a credit testing strategy, model building and risk based scoring frameworks
- Experience coding in SQL and Python
- Experience with multiple consumer loan products
- Experience in design, implementation and optimization of hardship/workout programs that meet safety and soundness requirements
- Experience in design and implementation of digital self-servicing tools that prevent excessive contact center calls and maximize loss mitigation in a large portfolio
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top