CWMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Business Analytics Cards Analytics - Senior Analyst- Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CWMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Business Analytics - Associate - Bengaluru
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, the consumer business has more than $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending, deposits and credit card businesses, as well as the Clarity Money personal financial management app, We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Credit Cards business is seeking an energetic and analytically minded Business Analyst.
The Business Analytics team is responsible for uncovering and sharing insights and opportunities across different business areas with the goal of driving growth and P&L performance. In this role, you will:
- Partner with different teams (such as Product, Risk Management and Operations) to develop automated reporting/measurement to gain customer/business insights and draw conclusions
- Deliver ad-hoc analyses based on current business priorities and requests from various stakeholders
- Create strategy and result summaries for executive reviews
- Partner with FP&A team to develop and maintain forecasts for key business drivers
- Help create a culture of data driven decision making across the business
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of experience in analytical and strategic roles, ideally in the financial services industry
- Bachelor or Advance degree in quantitative areas like Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and experience in working with large datasets
- Experience with SQL and R/Python (or similar)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Financial modeling/financial planning experience is a plus
- Experience with advanced statistical modeling is a plus
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top