CWM, Wealth Management Professional (Single Stock Risk Management) - Analyst / Associate - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Private Wealth Management Group develops and manages relationships with wealthy individuals and families, advising them on ways in which to build and protect their financial assets through equity, fixed income and alternative investments. A Wealth Management Professionals (WMP) will provide support to the Investment Professionals in the implementation of new client accounts and ongoing servicing of existing clients. As a Wealth Management Professional, your responsibilities include:
- Serve as the liaison for clients regarding inquiries and provides team support
- Analyze and monitor client portfolios, and assist with other aspects of managing a client relationship
- Perform asset allocation for clients and prospects
- Act as the hub to other divisions of the firm to track portfolios and respond to client needs
- Assist in the execution of equity, derivative, fixed income and fund trades - assist in booking, recording and monitoring of trades
- Revenue reconciliation, revenue analysis and trends reporting
- Indicate clients' interest for syndicate deals
- Monitor market developments assist in preparation of reports/ presentations
- Handles cash management, foreign exchange transactions, currency hedging and money markets trades
- Assists teams in subscribing hedge funds, private equity funds and GSAM funds
- Assist on projects related to new business development, strategic planning, product development and other marketing infrastructure issues
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within a team-oriented structure
- Ability to work and think clearly under pressure
- Team player
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Interest in the financial markets and good investment sense / commercial instinct
- Cantonese and Mandarin required
- HK SFC paper 1 (must be obtained within first six months of employment)
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top