MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
How you will fulfill your potential
- Collaborating with product managers, business stakeholders and technologies to understand and act upon key business requirements.
- Contributing to new feature definitions and exploration from concept through execution within an integrated team that meets business needs, user needs and technical capabilities.
- Delivering design via concept sketches, wireframes, and ultimately production-ready comps
- Designing for motion/transition to enhance the feel of the resulting interface
- Creating and evolving consistent affordances across the product set to enhance and standardize the usability of the interfaces
- Partnering with other UX/UI designers and developers to deploy user-friendly mobile-first customer experiences
- Seeing product additions/enhancements from concept or research to deployment and optimization
- Assisting senior design team in creating design rationale and specifications
- Advocating for clean, simple user-centered interfaces
- A passion for simplicity and user empathy
- Good working command of Sketch, InVision and other prototyping/motion tools such as Principle or AfterEffects
- Experience designing solutions for mobile-first responsive design
- Strong capabilities in overall visual composition: typography, spacing, placement, hierarchy and creating consistent affordances that enhance the usability, and ultimately delight, of the resulting product
- Experience creating simple, usable experiences within a complex systems environment that leverage large amounts of content/data but provide simple, intuitive interfaces
- Some experience/aptitude in UX design (ability to create simpler sitemaps, user journeys, etc)
- Success creating and launching work in a large production program with product managers, engineering, and design
- A track record of designing product that has been shipped (concept work is not sufficient)
- Experience working in a production environment, owning detailed deliverables (comps, motion parameters, etc) needed for engineering to execute components and designs
- Experience delivering work within an established design system
- Ability to demonstrate interaction design beyond flat comps
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity