CWM, PWM, Marketing Writer and Editor, Associate - Miami
- Miami, FL
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The PWM Marketing Team develops and implements a comprehensive marketing strategy that delivers the full value of the GS network and expertise to clients, generates new business by expanding our reach and frequency of interactions with clients and prospective clients, and builds brand equity by raising the visibility of PWM and amplifying engagement efforts, both locally and globally. We are seeking a Writer and Editor that can drive and develop a robust content strategy for PWM.
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with advisors, product specialist teams, business leaders and subject matter experts to conceptualize and execute newly written content that supports the PWM business strategy
- Break down, understand, and translate complex financial topics into digestible bites to appeal to target market or audience
- Revise existing materials, ensuring consistent branding and messaging, to maximize impact across marketing initiatives and business development
- Develop relationships with key individuals across the firm and partner to leverage content that is created across the firm and that can be re-packaged for PWM clients
- Partner with key stakeholders and management to write and finalize internal communications
- Draft language for event invitations and recaps, video scripts, on-screen narratives, ad copy, social posts, blog articles, client communications, graphic briefs, marketing materials and other content as needed
- Support the firm's content strategy goals through innovative editorial approaches
- Copy edit and proofread print and digital content to ensure accuracy and clarity
- Partner to develop content timelines and project plans to ensure deadlines are met
- Adhere to existing brand guidelines, including tone and voice to maintain consistency
- Experience writing on financial services topics and knowledge of financial concepts and the finance industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, free of grammatical errors
- Proven copy editing skills
- Proven track record of translating complex topics into easily-understood solutions using multiple voices and styles
- Knowledge and experience with the nuances of multi-channel (print, web, email, social, video, audio) content
- Experience in a compliance-driven environment a plus
- Excellent time management and self-motivation with the ability to handle multiple projects and switch gears based on project prioritization
- Personal commitment to accuracy, attention to detail and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with language for web content and search engine optimization
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or a related field
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exemplary discretion and judgment
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite helpful
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top