CWM, Private Wealth Management, Equity Solutions Group, Analyst / Associate - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Clear understanding of various industry trends, willingness to explore and identify equity investment ideas for our audiences to encourage single stock equity investments in good quality ideas
- Communicate updates of ongoing ESG strategies/recommendations including trade ideas and market color with sales teams and clients
- Manage both internal and external relationships with private wealth advisors, clients, cross-divisional partners (compliance, legal, operations, technology, securities) as well as external broker-dealers
- Analyze market risk of client portfolios with emphasis on suitability, appropriateness, and sizing of derivatives exposure
- Work on special projects to develop new business lines, streamline processes and improve technological infrastructure
- 1-4 years of relevant industry experience, equity derivatives background a plus
- Deep interest and understanding in equity investments, single stock ideas and company analytics
- Strong, demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong risk management mindset with the ability to identify potential issues and propose thoughtful and appropriate solutions
- Motivated team player who can contribute in a cohesive team environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with advisors, traders, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills, programming skills in VBA or other languages a plus
- Written and verbal communication skills in English required, Mandarin and Cantonese strongly preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top