CWM, Personal Financial Management - Project Manager - Analyst - Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Director of onBoarding role at United Capital is an integral part of the FinLife CX Offering, as you develop, plan, organize and implement your essential responsibilities, as listed below. In this role you will report directly to the AVP, Onboarding. You will also need to work productively in a team environment, as well as independently to provide support and coordination of team projects. To be successful in this role, you need to have the ability to multi-task, take initiative and work proactively to solve problems with minimal guidance. The ability to manage multiple functions and tasks in a very fast paced environment is absolutely essential in this role.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES Onboarding Project Management
- Act as the primary point of contact for new FinLife firms while in onboarding (Kick off to Boot Camp and Platform Go Live)
- Work with Training to ensure all new FinLife firms receive adequate training and Boot Camp information and support
- Project manage the day-to-day onboarding of all new FinLife firms and provide adequate direction and support in setting up integrations and platform access (task management, call hosting, follow ups, etc.)
- Ensure all new FinLife firms remain on track to hit all project and training milestones through the onboarding process
- Escalate any issues and/or red flags to your management team and the FinLife SBC rep that will impact a FinLife firms ability to successfully onboard
- Serve as a resource for onboarding FinLife firms to ask questions and get clarity on new processes and procedures with regards to the CX platform and offering
- Create forms, templates, tools and model resources to support onboarding and/or training for corporate and FinLife firms
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the FLSD and PM departments in regards to helping with new processes and procedures with regards to the CX platform and offering
Work with the P+T team to ensure new processes, new platform functionalities and integrations are properly tested and, where needed, documented in our internal processes and knowledge articles
- Compile data and project materials from multiple team members while working on additional special projects
- Identify and work to resolve training & onboarding tactical and strategic problems
- Effectively communicate onboarding progress to management team weekly and on various internal department update calls
- Facilitate the overview and delivery of the FinLife training programs
- Host weekly project management calls for onboarding FinLife firms (agenda creation, note taking, etc.)
- Where necessary, help identify training needs and coordinate the resources and delivery to FinLife firms
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Training department in regards to helping review and provide feedback on new training resources and content as well as knowledge article creation
- Continuously identify areas that United Capital can streamline the onboarding process to allow for more effective and efficient training of new partners
- Provide back up support in facilitating Boot Camp training sessions when needed (AdvisorCenter, Case Prep, Data Gathering, etc.)
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the team with onboarding knowledge articles and creation
Experience and Education:
- A bachelor's degree and/or related work experience is preferred
- A proven track record in managing complex and multiple projects across various departments
- Experience in the United Capital All Star program preferred
- 2+ years hands on experience in a United Capital office, preferably in a RM capacity
- Comfort with being a "team player" and doing whatever is needed, big or small
- Demonstrated flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work independently as well as within a group
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage to deadlines
- Ability to self-direct and manage time and priorities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Thorough understanding on the United Capital Client Experience including Money Mind®, Honest Conversations®, Guidebook®, HC Scoring, All-In-One investment menu, etc.
- Intermediate to advance user of the Microsoft Office Suite required (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- High level of energy with a results-driven attitude in fast paced dynamic environment
- Comfortable establishing new directions and managing rapid changes with various approaches depending on the audience
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Proficiency in Salesforce required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top