CWM, Personal Financial Management - Distribution Marketing - Associate - New York
- New York, NY
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S., develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our clients' needs evolve.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management is hiring an Associate, Distribution Marketing to drive business development across our network of 100+ offices.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this individual will coordinate and optimize efforts across distribution channels. They will work closely with other Goldman Sachs businesses and teams in New York and Newport Beach, Ca. TX. This role will be based in Dallas or Chicago.
This role is for a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. They fully understand the process and importance of creating compelling customer narratives, and work directly with a Creative Director and team to execute assets. They are prepared to put creative thoughts into motion by leveraging all avenues of marketing and have a strong sense of ownership along with a positive attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute marketing programs that align to business objectives and goals.
- Serves as part of a marketing team developing campaigns and associated offers.
- Creates easy to understand content (sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs)
- Project manage campaigns and asset development
- Engages business partners when developing and executing marketing initiatives
- Works directly with Creative Director and team on creative development
- Ability to create a marketing plan including competitive analysis and marketplace research
- Has a lens for analytics including campaign analysis, segmentation and trends
- Develops and manages timelines to ensure projects are run efficiently and on time
- Represents the PFM marketing team across our constituents within Goldman Sachs
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years product/technology and 5+ years marketing experience.
- Expertise in campaign development, including strategy, consumer insights, creative evaluation.
- Strong knowledge of the use of messaging and collateral material in the sales process.
- Ability to oversee a project from conception through planning and on to execution.
- J udgment a nd diplomacy when dealing with clients, executives and business partners.
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills.
- A bility to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential client issues.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top