CWM - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Product Manager, Disputes Platform Owner - Associate - Chicago/Richardson, TX
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a Product Manager to join its growing Product within the Consumer and Commercial Banking Division. The ideal candidate is extremely resourceful with prior experience and knowledge in disputes management and understands how to build meaningful customer and Agent experiences. As a Product Manager you will engage with key stakeholders across Business, Operations, Product Engineering and UX teams to develop, prioritize and own the disputes workflows. This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry - delivering value to the customer through delightful UX and thoughtfully curated features. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to enhance and extend the Marcus product line.
- 5 years+ industry knowledge with building or creating disputes across Debit card, ACH (Reg E), ATM, Wires and check processing
- Knowledge of VISA / VROL disputes processing within the VISA rules and regulations
- Preferred experience with the Pega disputes system
- Ability to write dispute user cases and customer journeys and translate these into EPIC and Stories for tech development
- Work with the Endpoint Channel Product Owners (Mobile, Web, Agent) to create dispute user experiences
- Be the team subject matter expert in new case definition, design and creation
- Engage with Tech Teams on requirements and build
- Experience establishing new teams and processes with clear KPI targets focused on customer experience
- Ability to review and pivot on processes when needed to ensure world class customer experience while maintaining system and process controls.
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers. Ability to define and manage KPIs for a world class customer centric operations team.
- Ability to execute delivery solutions operational strategy for digital products
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations leadership as well as junior contact center agents
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top