CWM - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Checking Back Office Team Lead - Analyst - Richardson, TX/ Draper, UT
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of a team of 15-18 representatives
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the team, rewarding behaviors and/or performance when appropriate and addressing performance and behavioral issues as they arise
- Train, provide direction and enforce policies and standards to help the staff achieve departmental goals and objectives
- Establish schedules for team members
- Assist with interviewing and selection of team members and serve as a role model/mentor to your team and others
- Conduct weekly one-on-ones and bi-monthly staff meeting, as well as on-the-spot coaching / feedback
- Monitor cases and work closely with the QA teams to closely manage ongoing professional and personal development of operations team members
- Create and maintain an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives
- Provide hands-on assistance to team members while serving as an escalation point for the operation's customer issues and complaints
- Offer guidance to the management team in such areas as real time operational performance, ensuring that service level targets are achieved as set by the business
- Recommend improvements in business processes and ensure optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy
- Assist in project planning and identification of issues by monitoring projects and delivering the improvement/process on time
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Minimum of 3 years in supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of customer service experience and process improvements
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven and able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment and have a positive attitude
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field
- Leadership experience in a startup environment
- Deposit Back Office experience
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top