CWM - Ayco Personal Financial Management - Wealth Management Content Strategist, Vice President, Albany, NY
- Albany, NY
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Ayco, a Goldman Sachs Company partners with Fortune 1000 companies to design and implement tailored financial planning programs for their workforce-leveraging the 50-year heritage of Ayco and the comprehensive resources of Goldman Sachs to meet the evolving needs of their employees. Ayco believes companies best serve their stakeholders and the greater economy when their employees' financial lives are clear, understood and in their control. Ayco advisors and technical specialists help clients achieve their personal financial goals through education and guided implementation across seven key financial disciplines, including employee benefit planning.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you a seasoned content strategist and editor-in-chief able to build connectivity, creativity and efficiencies across our Wealth Management businesses? We're looking for career writers, editors or content creators with leadership experience to drive and evolve our content approach. Proven excellence in writing, editing and content creation a must. Experience in financial services preferred.
The Goldman Sachs Consumer and Wealth Management division works with clients to achieve investment goals and financial well-being and bring an innovative approach to traditional consumer banking activities.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Manage the content strategy and written output for multiple brands in the Consumer and Wealth Management Division
- Conceptualize and lead a wide variety of print and digital content campaigns
- Establish themes for major annual campaigns
- Manage the production and quality of all written assets from creative brief to final editorial review
- Work to drive consistency of tone in line with each business' established brand guidelines
- Manage the multiple editorial calendars to ensure timely publication and communication to internal stakeholders
- Assign work to writers and content creators as needed
- Lead cross-business editorial meetings/dialogues
- Monitor industry news/trends to ensure content strategy is suitability nimble and timely
- Identify gaps in content and recommend new topics
- Proofread and edit all written work
- Work with Digital teams on SEO strategy
- Establish processes to review published content as needed
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Analyze performance metrics across channels to quantify results
- Monitor and optimize content to meet traffic, engagement and lead targets
- Implement best practices, workflows, tools and templates to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the production process
Ayco business spans the country, with the following locations in the United States: Atlanta (GA), Boston (MA), Canonsburg (PA), Chicago (IL), Cincinnati (OH), Cohoes (NY), Dallas (TX), Deerfield (IL), Irvine (CA), Houston (TX), Latham (NY), Los Angeles (CA), Minneapolis (MN), New York (NY), Parsippany (NJ), Philadelphia (PA), San Francisco (CA), Saratoga Springs (NY), Seattle (WA), Troy (MI), Washington, D.C. (DC) and West Palm Beach (FL)
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or Managing Editor
- Experience in project management in a matrixed organization
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Superior writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Superior attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top