CWM, Administrative Assistant - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to Asia PWM Regional Head and professionals from Sales teams and Product groups
- Scheduling, updating travel arrangements and visa application
- Thorough and timely with all administrative responsibilities, e.g. preparing travel and expense reports, attendance tracking, etc.
- Responsive and professional telephone answering, receiving and directing clients and visitors
- Client meeting coordination and client information maintenance
- Miscellaneous purchases, reservations and bookings
- Various administrative tasks or ad hoc tasks
- 2-5 year's relevant experience as an assistant preferred.
- Familiar with working environment in financial services industry with over 2 years of relevant experience in Private Banking or financial services industry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese will be required
- Experienced in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately
- Highly organized and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent attention to detail, proactive and efficient with the proven ability to take initiative
- Good team player
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top