Customer Service Team Leader
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKINGIn Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions and excellent customer service to consumers? We're looking for a professional to lead our consumer call handling teams who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding key Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, compliance and risk management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of a team of 15-18 customer service representatives
- Act as a point of escalation for difficult customer situations
- Monitor the performance of team members
- Establish schedules for team members
- Conduct weekly one on ones and biweekly staff meeting as well as on the spot coaching / feedback.
- Monitor calls and work closely with the QA teams to closely manage ongoing professional and personal development of operations team members
- Create and maintain an environment with intense focus on customer/client satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives
- Provides hands on assistance to team members while serving as an escalation point for the operation's customer issues and complaints.
- Offers guidance to the management team in such areas as real time operational performance, ensuring that service level targets are achieved as set by the business.
- Recommends improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the team, rewarding behaviors and/or performance when appropriate as well as addressing performance and behavioral issues as they arise.
- Trains, provides direction, and enforces policies and standards to help the staff achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Two plus years sales or service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong understanding of customer service experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Customer service management experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top