Customer Service Operations Manager
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions and excellent customer service to consumers? We're looking for a professional to lead our consumer call handling teams who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
OUR IMPACT Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding key Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, compliance and risk management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting team level strategic action plans, by developing vision, setting high standards and executing to ideas• Oversee a high performing operations team to achieve business goals in customer service and maintain employee satisfaction by providing leadership, communication, coaching and professional development to direct reports and their teams. • Ensure timely, quality resolution of customer/client inquiries. • Responsible for hiring of staff and developing key business tactics and plans to ensure departmental service levels and customer satisfaction levels are achieved. • Proactively resolve potential issues, with escalation as appropriate. • Creates and maintains an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives.• Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure collaboration and process efficiencies are maintained. • Drives improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy. • Oversee & manage 3rd party vendor relationships to ensure accuracy & timeliness of services provided. • Assist in documenting business requirements that can drive business process improvements and simplification
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience (or equivalent military experience).
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field or equivalent military experience
- Leadership experience in a startup environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top