The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We're looking for an operations professional to join our operations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Deliver exceptional service to our high value customers by providing best-in-class service and solutions to grow customer relationships within set standards
- Provide first call resolution while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
- Apply problem solving / decision making skills to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Directly interact with customers, review applications and documents, and assess credit-worthiness of customers
- Apply impeccable judgment and demonstrate comfort with ambiguity
- Manage both inbound and outbound workflows while independently problem solving and making sound decisions in a fast-paced work environment
- Thrive within a collaborative environment with a team-first mentality
Basic Qualifications• At least one year of contact center experience
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience at scale
- Strong communication skills and ability to empathize with customers
- Strong analytical skills and ability to review and assess risk
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top