MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
At Goldman Sachs, Workplace Engineering is leading our adoption of new technologies for communication and collaboration. Our innovation in web, mobile, social, collaboration and user experience is changing the way we interact with our clients and with each other.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on architect to lead a team of engineers focused on messaging and collaboration in Asia. The candidate will work with global teams to deliver solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, compliance, and risk teams. Responsibilities include implementing and supporting messaging and core applications for the firm such as Microsoft 365, on-prem Exchange, perimeter solutions, e-fax, and on-going steady state projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Drive and motivate the Asia messaging engineering team; together, engineer and implement solutions in coordination with global, cross-functional teams
• Manage and assist during incidents and act as an escalation point for 1st and 2nd level support teams
• Being on-call 12x7, once a quarter
• Schedule, coordinate, and communicate changes in the environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience with Microsoft 365 including setup, administration, migration and integration in a hybrid Exchange environment
• Experience with Exchange 2013++
• PowerShell scripting
• 7+ years of experience with Microsoft Email technologies in an enterprise environment
• 5+ years of team management experience
• Strong communication skills, transparency, and ownership
• Strong problem solving skills coupled with quick learning in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Email security - SMTP Gateways, Sendmail, Postfix, Proofpoint Protection Server, Anti-Malware, Spam and Phishing defenses
• Experience with Data Loss Prevention solutions including Microsoft AIP/DLP and Titus
• Experience with system automation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB