Corporate Treasury, Unsecured Funding, Vice President
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Description of Corporate Treasury Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm's business activities and performance.
- Develop long-term firmwide funding strategy, incorporating new guidelines from regulators
- Together with IBD Syndicate and Securities, execute new debt issuances and liability management transactions for the firm
- Lead strategic projects to identify optimal sources of unsecured funding for the firm
- Develop new funding products to target additional investors and meet regulatory requirements
- Enhance risk metrics and limit structure for sources of unsecured funding
- Review and approve proposed unsecured funding transactions
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong familiarity with debt products and issuance
- Self-starter who can drive projects independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good project management experience with the ability to collaborate with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Demonstrate good judgment when evaluating issues and alternatives
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top