Corporate Treasury, Resolution and Recovery Planning Team, Analyst/Associate, Salt Lake City
Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm’s funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm’s business activities and performance. The Resolution and Recovery Planning team within Corporate Treasury works cross-divisionally on the firm’s Resolution Plan (“Living Will”) and related exercises, specifically focusing on the firm’s resolution strategy, funding and liquidity adequacy, financial projections, policy analysis and drafting.
- Work as part of an integrated team on strategic planning and execution of the firm’s Recovery and Resolution Plans and related exercises
- Project manage and assist in the development of model infrastructures and assumptions underlying financial projections
- Drive analyses on the business impact of recent regulatory and industry developments related to recovery and resolution planning
- Develop presentations for senior management, regulators, and other key stakeholders
- Assist in drafting sections of the Resolution Plan and related materials
Preferred Qualifications•2+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., finance, banking, risk management)
- Proactive, self-starter with strong project management skills and ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top