Corporate Treasury, Liquidity Risk Vice President, Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm's success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
Description of Corporate Treasury
Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm's business activities and performance.
- Help enhance the firm's framework for quantifying liquidity risk and sizing the firm's liquidity pool
- Monitor and analyze liquidity risks associated with the firm's business activities, e.g., market making or financing for client
- Work closely with teams in the technology division on enhancing Corporate Treasury's liquidity risk modeling capabilities
- Analyze new business initiatives and products to assess their liquidity risks and funding requirements
- Work with subject matter experts within and outside of Corporate Treasury on analyzing liquidity stress scenarios
- Be a key player in managing the firm's daily process for tracking and reporting liquidity risk
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in a relevant field (Risk Management, Funding or Treasury)
- 5+ years of experience
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top