Corporate Treasury, Cash and Collateral Management, Analyst/Associate, Salt Lake City
Description of Corporate Treasury
Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm's business activities and performance.
- Work with various areas of the firm to project and explain changes in the firm's liquidity position and liquidity risk metrics
- Develop infrastructure to attribute liquidity impacts to the firm's various business activities, including trading, financing, and operational activities
- Produce key liquidity metrics that will be used to manage day-to-day liquidity and inform decisions on the firm's asset and liability management
- Measure and implement opportunities to be more efficient in the firm's liquidity management
- Optimize the level and composition of the firm's liquidity position relative to its risk profile
- Analyze new business initiatives and products to assess their liquidity impacts, in addition to their funding and capital requirements
- Ensure that the firm is appropriately managing to regulatory requirements at a global and regional level, as it relates to collateral management
Preferred Qualifications• Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Ability to granularly understand and optimize the transactions that affect the firm's liquidity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Self-starter with good commercial perspective
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top